Kent F Schien
- 40+ years experience working with NASA, DoD and Commerical Aviation
- Has worked directly with Boeing, Lockheed, GKN, Leonardo, and moany others
- Is on the Board of Advisors for the college of Engineering at University of Illinois
- SBA “National Prime Contractor of the Year,” 2012, for contribution toward U.S. Air Force E-4B project.
- American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics (AIAA) “Technical Management Award,” 2011, for lifetime achievement.
- World Trade Center “2010 Global Growth Award” and St. Louis Regional International Partnership “2010 Global Pioneer Award” for export initiatives within the global medical and aerospace markets.
- SBA “Missouri Small Businessperson of the Year,” 2007, for growth and innovation at Innoventor.
- SBA “Regional Subcontractor of the Year,” 2006, for on-time delivery of F-35 equipment.