Electromechanical assembly specialist for integration of electrical circuitry with the mechanical elements. Capabilities includes Manufacturing High precision assemblies involving precision mechanical parts, Gears, Motors and other Moving parts. Assemblies includes Termination of Ci Coil (28-32 AWG wire), Critical alignment of motor axis, Initial function tests, etc
Land, Weapon and Marine
Space and Nuclear
- Engineering support for Build to specification.
- Internal Harness design and Routing.
- Mechanical Design and detail drawing creation.
- Obsolescence management.
- Cost optimization through Supplier consolidation
- Alternate part selection and Localization.
- Assembly integration and Basic Electrical testing
Design, Development, Build & Validation
Test System Hardware
- PCI, PCIe, Compact RIO Platforms
- Custom Testers & Electronics for special interface requirements
- Rack and Interface Test Adaptor Design
- Predominantly LabVIEW
- C / Assembly for custom boards
- Linux / Windows
- MIL-STD-1553, ARINC 429, ARINC 717, etc
- Serial, CAN and other interfaces
- Analog and Digital I/O, Servo/Resolver, etc.
Metal part localization and sourcing
Harnesses with integrated mechanical parts and integrated PCB’s
Turnkey electromechanical assemblies and sub-assemblies