It’s a joint venture between Fokker Elmo and SASMOS, a manufacturing company to build Electrical Wiring Interconnection Systems for the Aerospace Industry.
Centre of Excellence for Aircraft wiring
- Defence Fighters Jets, Defence Coast Control Aeroplanes & Airborne Warning and Control Systems
- Commercial Jets
- Business Jets
- Trainer Jets
- Cargo Jets Conversion
- World class Single Process – Multi Sites
- Proven performance in Work Transfer
- EWIS design knowledge and toolset
- 50 years of experience with all major OEM’s
- Business continuity
- Advanced Global Logistics
- Comprehensive Compliance Program
- Benchmark in the Harness manufacturing industries in India
- Proven international experience (>80% exports)
- Indian (customer; supply chain; IOP; political network)
- Technical capability
- 10+ years of experience in multi-platforms with consistent performance, recognised by Global OEM’s
- Robust QMS, AS9100
- Centre of excellence for aircraft wiring & panels
- Localisation up to 97%
- Consistent sustained growth at 61% CAGR
- Exclusive scalable infrastructure facility, Training & Certification
- Strong global partnership, JV with Fokker-GKN leveraging decades of experience
- Dedicated D&D Team for E3
- We commit to be ready for the future and ensuring continuity by improving and developing the capability of people – so that we continue to win in the long term.
- Simplify the processes by following Production System Methodology to create “inspired routine”, to strive towards better quality and reduced throughput time by constant evolution.
- To strengthen our global position by leveraging the best ideas no matter where they come from.
- FE-SIL will be the strategic and indispensable partner for our Global Customers, for in the Asia region and beyond.
- We earn the “license to Operate” by assembling top quality and technical innovative electrical wiring harnesses against competitive cost.
- We offer an unparalleled high service level and respond quickly and professionally to the needs of our customers.
- In our Assembly Factory our people make the difference, inspired by India Culture to make Life worth to live
|Customer Services||Delivering OTIF|
|Quality||License to Operate|
|People & Morale||Knowledge, Reward & Recognition|
|Productivity & Flexibility||Customer Responsiveness|
|Cost||Overall Equipment Effectiveness (OEE) & Labour Productivity (OLE)|
- Be a leader in driving safety, sustainability, cost, and quality (in process FPY 100%)
- Successfully implement and embed LEAN into the DNA of the organisation, while ensuring continuity and sustainability
- Establish World Class customer service levels by building a robust and agile organisation
- Lean practices as VSM must be tightened up and incorporated into personal objectives.
- Share and implement best practices among the different programs
- Conversion of new technology and low-cost intelligent automation align Industry 4.0 to ensure our competitive edge towards the future
- People Excellence: Training qualified employees who can be deployed on multiple lines and/or programs and act as process experts to strengthen our backbone in knowledge we have in harness making.