Always striving to achieve ‘Right First-Time Quality’ in every business process with process approach, people engagement, training & development, continuous innovations, and improvements to enhance Customer experience.
A strong foundation of SASMOS has been the implementation of Aerospace and Défense Quality Management Systems and creating highly reliable quality culture with Customer centricity.
- Implemented systems to understand our customer’s requirements, clearly and completely, as early as possible.
- For product design, development and industrialization, prior product quality plan is created involving cross functional teams, customers, and suppliers as relevant.
- To give focused approach for each customer, organization is structured into customer specific Integrated Product Teams (IPT) with dedicated members from various functions as cross functional teams to meet customer requirements in terms of quality, on-time delivery, and competitive cost throughout our business relationship.
- Product quality enhancement and sustenance through identification and implementation of right process and testing/inspection equipment’s and infrastructure.
- Digitization of business processes to increase reliability and error proofing.
- Continuous focus on technology enhancement and new technologies adoption as relevant to offer best fit solutions to customers.
- Multi-layered audits to continuously make the processes more robust.
- Employee’s training curricula include technical, Aerospace & Défense industry specific standards & requirements, soft skills.
- Companywide employee engagement and involvement through kaizens, regular quality events.
- Multi-level reviews of business process outputs to enhance employee alignment and commitment for progress as per plan.
Kaizen culture is deep rooted in the organization with regular reviews with the top management and sharing of these implemented ideas through knowledge sharing forums conducted every week across the organization.
- Certified IPC-A-620 & IPC-A610 CIT (Certified IPC Trainer)
- Dedicated in-house training centre (Covered both Theory and Practical)
- Project specific training as per customer requirements